TEACHING-EMPOWERING-MENTORING-BUILDING OPPORTUNITY Mission: to partner with individuals and communities in Western Kenya to support entrepreneurial activities, education and health through training programmes, scholarships, water and sanitation projects

Thursday, November 26, 2009

No pictures right now

A couple of weeks ago I fried my laptop by knocking a drink (yes, it was red wine!) over some of the keys. It's still working for some things, but I'm having to use my mini notebook for most of my work. It was really my intention to use this little guy just for presentations, but I'm gradually having to load almost everything I use. Thankfully I haveall my files and email backed up.
I don't yet have my picture software loaded,so I will start to post pictures again as soon as I get time to download the programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment